16.5" fronts

Brad Duncan mcrcr906 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 9 09:47:37 PST 2010

I've been using the Michelin Power One on my 848. Fantastic tire and lasts forever. I prefer the B compound, it feels a bit firmer with no grip issue even though its harder. I can't compare them to the 17's though as I've not used one yet. They have been readily available here(southeast us)but I always order ahead of time since hardly anyone uses them here, sometimes they aren't put on the truck.

Brad Duncan