water temp gauge

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:39:03 PDT 2010

My water temp gauge has been near-worthless ever since I got the bike
and now it has become completely worthless.  Anyone suggest a
reasonably priced gauge which can be wired into the stock sensor?

Failing that anyone have any comments on the Vapor?  Since I have no
speedo and after last weekend's crash I need to figure out a new way
to mount my tach anyways, it would kill a few birds with one stone.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic