water temp gauge

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:02:28 PDT 2010

I guess I probably should of mentioned that my current POS gauge is a
Daytona.  Looking online, they're over $100 (wtf?  maybe they stopped
making them?).  I haven't been impressed with it (other then it's
impressive thirst for new batteries).  Might as well get the Vapor
($110 on ebay) which would also give me a speedo, shift lights, etc.

-Aaron