water temp gauge

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:19:47 PDT 2010

It must be miss-wired then.  I was replacing the battery every 6mo or
so. I don't have a manual since it came with the bike so I don't know
what goes where.

Unfortunately, my SET button is broken, so the only way to set the
time is to wait until 12:00 and put the battery in.  It then shows the
correct time until I start the bike, at which point it apparently
shorts due to the vibration and resets to 12:00.  This also has the
nice effect of switching modes from Temp display to Clock, so I don't
know the temp anymore.

I wired it to a pair of AA batteries to solve the battery drain issue,
but I've never been able to fix the short issue.

-Aaron