water temp gauge

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Mar 29 12:33:05 PDT 2010

On Mar 29, 2010, at 9:39 AM, Aaron Turner wrote:
> Failing that anyone have any comments on the Vapor?  Since I have no
> speedo and after last weekend's crash I need to figure out a new way
> to mount my tach anyways, it would kill a few birds with one stone.

So the vapor is neat for a street bike, but near useless for a race bike.   The RPM range gets very compressed above 9k, so 9-12k is the same size as just 6-7k.   Talking to the creators about this, they admit that the RPM sensor isn't really good in that range so they made the display wider for the range it is good in.

Also, the temp guage on mine was nice but it failed sometime recently so...

#553 WERA