water temp gauge

Wayne Beaver wayne at acedsl.com
Tue Mar 30 18:19:29 PDT 2010

FWIW, I have an SPA combined analog-tach/digital-temp unit which also
has programmable shift lights. Picked it up at Street n' Comp some,
oh, 15 years ago, for what I think was $350 at the time. Not as cheap
as Daytona, but incredibly useful vs. a digital tach, and now on its
third bike.  No idea whether SPA still exist. Also I only do four
track days a year, in a good year, and don't crash as often as some
racers - but it has, indeed, been crashed more than once  ;-)

Wayne Beaver