U4.2

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Wed Mar 31 20:18:27 PDT 2010

The glass of wire didn't help either :-)
And how the fu made u miss spell check....:-P

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
Address
110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
Pacheco Ca 94553
AFM's 650 Twins Championship 08\09 with a Wil Fox
AFM's Formula for Class second place 09 was Will Fox
AFM's Formula Pacific 1#plate, 07\08 with Dave Stanton
AFM's 650 Twins Championship 07, with Jeff Hagan
AFM's Formula IV class Championship 07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's 650 Twins Second Place 06 with Dave Civiello
AFM's 600 Superbike Championship 05 with Chris Sidlin
AFM's Open Production Championship 04 with Chris Siglin
AFM's 650 Twins Championship 02 with Woody Woodward
AFM's 500Twins second place 99 with Simon Forder
AFM's 500 Twins Championship   98 with Simon Forder