first gen cam end-play

Morgan Jones morgan at morganjones.org
Mon May 3 07:03:31 PDT 2010

Ernest-- I'm just reading your email.  My guide indeed has scrape marks from the cam bolts and the cam has bolts.  I wonder if maybe I don't have Yosh cams?

I love this bike but every time I open it up I discover all sorts of interesting non-stock parts.  Fortunately it was clearly built and maintained by someone that knew what they were doing.

-morgan