weird highbeam problem

andy andy at prestonmedina.com
Mon Oct 4 14:55:00 PDT 2010

On the right hand side, inside the front fairing, just ahead of the
clipon, is a large yellow connector block. I had one of the contacts on
mne burn out, although mine was on the low beam side. I just snipped the
wire either side of the connector block and soldered in a jumper wire to
bridge the connector.

Andy