weird highbeam problem

Wade Bartlett wade.bartlett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:11:02 PDT 2010

It the bulbs don't seem to be the issue, and you're not blowing fuses, how
about the switch itself? If the little pieces in there are goofed up such
that they don't make solid enough contact each time, you may be getting a
"no circuit energized" condition when you select HIGH.  That's where I'd
look. Peace. -Wade Bartlett, lurker.