losing 2 seconds on Pirelli tires?

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Mon Oct 4 19:43:27 PDT 2010

Dunlop does to have a DOT rear.  It is a 160 and is of the same
compounds as their other non-NTEC race tires.  For slicks you can also
run the 165 slick.

If you want the exact tire Dunlop recommends for the 4.5" rim you can
get 150's which are designed for that rim and again are the same
compounds as their non-NTEC race tires.

What I had to adjust to when running Pirelli's was an empty bank
account.  I had to buy new ones every other weekend as my super slow
speed to maintain grip.  With the Dunlops...once a year cause I feel
like its good to get new tires at least one a year.

-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104