changing sprockets makes speedometer invalid?

andy andy at prestonmedina.com
Wed Oct 6 15:48:09 PDT 2010

I've never bothered rigging up a speedo on my GSXR front end, but running
15/45 on my SVS I can tell you that 3500rpm is 45mph, 5K is 65, 6K is 75
and once you get used to it, you can know what the drop off in rpm per mph
in the gears.  A lot of the other speeds, such as 9K in 2nd, you've got
other problems than the basic speed law any way.

Andy