steel braided lines -- any trick to get fluid flowing?

Andy andy at prestonmedina.com
Sun Oct 10 16:03:33 PDT 2010

  One of the best tips came from Zoran ( surprise, surprise !) and that
is to tap the lines with the handle of a screwdriver. Do that over the
length to help move the trapped bubbles. Also a bleeder at the MC is the
best investment, otherwise, just rap a ragaround the banjo and slightly
loosen it to get any air trapped up at the MC out.

Andy