electrical problems.

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed Oct 13 09:48:32 PDT 2010

So I thought you were right.  I went and got a new battery and hooked it up.  The relay worked and it pressurized... and it died as soon as I tried to kick it over.  I put the battery on the Battery Tender overnight and got the exact same response last night.

I think there is an electrical problem.  Damn, I don't have time to figure this out before track day tomorrow :(

#553 WERA