electrical problems.

Gregg Spears biknfool1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 09:51:56 PDT 2010

hydraulic lock?????

So I thought you were right.  I went and got a new battery and hooked it up.
The relay worked and it pressurized... and it died as soon as I tried to kick it
over.  I put the battery on the Battery Tender overnight and got the exact same
response last night.

I think there is an electrical problem.  Damn, I don't have time to figure this
out before track day tomorrow :(

Gregg Spears

SPEARS ENTERPRISES
15253 So Hwy 99
Manteca Ca 95336
(209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
 www.spearsenterprises.com
2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
2010 AFM #8 Overall
2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion

2010 AFM Production Champion
2009 AFM # 8 Overall

2009 AFM Production Champion
2008 WSMC Street Series #1
2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions
2007 WSMC Street Series #1
2007 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champion
2007 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champion
2007 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champion
Over 125 class Championships
8 Time National #1