need your feedback on our events

linley at hogs4heroes.com linley at hogs4heroes.com
Wed Oct 13 11:52:02 PDT 2010

Hi everyone!

Our organization, Hogs 4 Heroes, is putting together a series of 200-mile
motorcycle rides around the country each year.  In addition to generating
revenue through the event registrations, the non-profit's sponsor, Polski
Sausage, is donating money from the sale of their sausage products over
the next three years (hence the name "hogs").

Proceeds will go to the Yellow Ribbon Fund, which provides programs and
services to wounded soldiers and their families.

We want these events to be some of the best rides around.  The riders will
stop along the route at about 6-8 locations and pick up tickets, which
they will write their name/# on and drop in the bucket at the end of the
ride.  15% of the registration fees will be awarded in cash prizes at the
party that night (along with lots of door prizes).

Included in the registration fee will be entrance to the party that night
(which includes free food, live entertainment, and two beer tokens)
T-shirt, patch, chance to win lots of cash, and each stop on the route
will have live music and refreshments.

No beer will be consumed during the ride!  We want the integrity of the
events to mirror the integrity of the benefactors--our brave soldiers.
Any feedback you all could offer on how to make these events sensational
would be greatly appreciated.

What are some things you look forward to at events such as these?  What
are some of the coolest activities you've seen at motorcycle events?  Is
our website clear and concise?  Where do you get info on upcoming events?

I welcome any constructive criticism.  Thanks so much.

Linley
http://www.hogs4heroes.com