[MC-CHASSIS-DESIGN] Fwd: Steering dampers - a warning.

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Wed Sep 8 23:00:43 PDT 2010

The two main places are right after I go through the death chute and
cresting the hill between 4 and 5.  But I've also gotten it right
before I tipped into turn 1 and tipping it made it stop (that was a
little wiggle but I know what would have come next if I didn't tip
in).

This is all pretty new to me so something has happened...it'll be fun
to figure out what it was. :)