[MC-CHASSIS-DESIGN] Fwd: Steering dampers - a warning.

Patrick Mullen pmullen.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 06:16:09 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Chris Burgess <chris at chrisburgess.com> wrote:
> I can't get on the throttle anymore as I'm wide open when this
> happens.

If I'd realized your reply was on the SV race list (which should have
been obvious from your .sig), I would have responded differently.  On
my screen with Google email threading, the subject line makes it look
like this was the street riders list.  Still, getting on the gas is
usually ideal but obviously not possible if you're already WFO.  :)

~Patrick
--
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2000 Yamaha WR-400 :: 1975 Harley FXE1200