Clutch adjust Gen two

E Montague server AFM199 at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Feb 10 07:03:19 PST 2011

Good morning everybody!   Had you coffee yet? I am just having my first cup, of some Peets extra expensive stuff. Good.

Zoran, I just found a great beer for you at Trader Joes.  $2 a sixpack. I will pick you up some.

Question. I have now had THREE magically self adjusting SVs show up.  The clutch adjuster at the end of the push rod ( on the left side of the motor, the little one with the threaded brass rod and the lock nut) has magically self tightened on three bikes. Anyone know why? Only seen it on Gen Twos. All three guys came in with slipping clutch.

Ernie