Clutch adjust Gen two

Patrick Mullen pmullen.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:52:46 PST 2011

I haven't had any problems like that.  Are you sure it isn't something
getting behind the rod and gumming up the back end, pushing the rod
outward?  Not that I've heard of that, either, but it somehow seems
slightly more likely.  Or something fubar over on the clutch basket
side.

~Patrick

--
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2000 Yamaha WR-400 :: 1975 Harley FXE1200