fairings for a 1st gen?

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 21:42:18 PST 2011

Been thinking it might be time to get some new fairings.  When I
bought the bike, it came with some  used '99 R6 fairings which other
then having the bad habit of touching the exhaust (belly pan, just
below the left foot) have been fine I guess.  Just know I don't want
some super wide GSXR fairings (I assume that's what Sharkskinz mean by
"GSXR style"???).  What are people finding fits & crashes well?

Looks like Armor Bodies makes SV-specific fairings... anyone else?

Thanks,
Aaron Turner
AFM #227

--