fairings for a 1st gen?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:57:59 PST 2011

I saw one with Hotbodies on it (SV not GSX-R) and it looked pretty nice.

Also I saw one with Armour Bodies old-style R-6 (I think) on it and it
looked great.

Also I heard of cutting a slice out of the middle of some GSX-R
bodywork to make it narrower. I have a picture of one with GSX-R
Hotbodies on it and it looks outstanding. The picture was on some web
site -- yellow bike. Hard to miss.

Z's old red one with Sharkskinz on it also looks pretty awesome, but
his front end looks like it's been sawed in half and put back on,
which helps this bike a lot. :D

I got Sebimoto + Sharkskinz on mine and it has held up to some
crashing. I haven't really seen anything sturdier than Sharkskinz and
the tail will fit the stock subframe.