fairings for a 1st gen?

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Wed Feb 16 07:15:03 PST 2011

When Hotbodies first came out, the staff was absolute crap. We would charge
two extra hours to get the stuff to fit properly. Now, Frederik has worked
out a deal with Hotbodies to try their "new and improved bodywork"
it's supposed to be here sometime this week, so hopefully next week. I can
give a report on how it goes. The stuff got a great price, but my God trying
to work with it has been horrible. But everybody deserves a second chance

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
Address
110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
Pacheco Ca 94553
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '08\'09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula IV Class second place '09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula Pacific #1 plate, '07\'08 with Dave Stanton
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's Formula IV Class Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's 650 Twins Second Place '06 with Dave Civiello
AFM's 600 Superbike Championship '05 with Chris Siglin
AFM's Open Production Championship '04 with Chris Siglin
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '02 with Woody Woodward
AFM's 500 Twins second place '99 with Simon Forder
AFM's 500 Twins Championship '98 with Simon Forde