fairings for a 1st gen?

E Montague server afm199 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 08:03:01 PST 2011

You need a stock windscreen for those. Check out Jason's or mine for mounting. The armour boides are designed for the stock SVS fairing stay, so you have to kludge a mount for the aftermarket stays.  It involves drilling a hole outside of the mounting area on the front fairing. If I get a chance I will send a pic.

However they are pretty good. Suck them in as much as possible or you will scrape.