Rear sprocket 5- or 6-bolt?

Henrik Bo Pedersen henrikbp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:11:44 PDT 2011

I started shopping for parts for this project in 2006-2007. Life got in the way, and I'm finally picking it back up again. Back then the 94/95 GSX-R and Bandit 1200 rim was the easiest way to go to put a wider rim on a gen 1 SV.

I may bail on the old rear rim and get a newer used one so that the newer parts will fit. It'll depend to an extent on cost/budget.

Henrik