Help Needed

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Jul 25 13:34:34 PDT 2011

I agree -- I would clean the carbs thoroughly without regard for what your eyes can see.  I had this problem and it turned out to be a bit of dirt lodged in one of the main jets that only mattered when the needle was partially closed.  I couldn't see it with my eyes, but when I soaked the jet it floated free and I saw it then.

#553 WERA / AFM