Help Needed

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Wed Jul 27 07:53:56 PDT 2011

No problem Doug we're all up here to help each other. You may want to check
your gas tank for rust. Pull the fuel petcork off and check the screen. In
most case when you were slow jets get plugged up for no apparent reason.
Most of the time it's microscopic bits of rust that of gotten past the fuel
sock. You might want to pick up an install a in-line fuel filter.

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
Address
110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
Pacheco Ca 94553
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '08\'09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula IV Class second place '09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula Pacific #1 plate, '07\'08 with Dave Stanton
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's Formula IV Class Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's 650 Twins Second Place '06 with Dave Civiello
AFM's 600 Superbike Championship '05 with Chris Siglin
AFM's Open Production Championship '04 with Chris Siglin
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '02 with Woody Woodward
AFM's 500 Twins second place '99 with Simon Forder
AFM's 500 Twins Championship '98 with Simon Forde