more on Zero Gravity going under

Gregg Spears biknfool1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 19:07:15 PDT 2011

I have NEVER had an issue, yes I find it a little frustrating to wait 4 to 6 weeks for the screen,I just order  2 or 3 at a time and when I get low on inventory....I just re-order.....My  $.02 worth.....

I doubt it. Every dealer I've tried to talk to about their screens is quite
unhappy with them.

Gregg Spears

SPEARS ENTERPRISES
15253 So Hwy 99
Manteca Ca 95336
(209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
 www.spearsenterprises.com
2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
2010 AFM #8 Overall
2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion

2010 AFM Production Champion
2009 AFM # 8 Overall

2009 AFM Production Champion
2008 WSMC Street Series #1
2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions
2007 WSMC Street Series #1
Over 200 class Championships
8 Time National #1