1999 SV650 for sale

nbjornstad at juno.com nbjornstad at juno.com
Thu Jun 2 11:43:38 PDT 2011

1999 Suzuki SV650Stock engine with no crashesClean title and roughly 6500 street miles (before going to the track)Goodridge stainless steel brake linesVesrah brake padsWoodcraft clip ons with bar end slidersDaytona TachMatris steering dampnerRacetech fork springs for 200 pound riderRacetech Gold valve emulatorsIntuitive Frame SlidersFactory Pro Clutch coverMicron high mount exhaustPenske 8900 series rear shockPirelli DOT race compound tires Safety wired and ready for CCS supersport class racing, Bike will come with number spare parts. I have stopped racing and would like to sell a very reliable machine.$2800. I will consider reasonable offers. This bike is located in Wisconsin. If interested and want photos, E-mail me at nbjornstad at juno.comI will get back to you ASAP. I have all street parts that came off this bike. I am willing to sell them as well. Please make an offer.