1st Gen front plug not firing

stevemunyon at comcast.net stevemunyon at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 08:52:14 PDT 2011

I know this subject came up a few months ago, but I'm not sure if there's some kind of search function that would let me look through previous emails.  Right now the front cylinder spark plug is not firing on 1st Gen SV.  It started out as a high speed miss then got worse as I went out in additional sessions.  Since there's no spark with a new plug too, but the rear plug is fine and it runs on 1 cylinder, I'm assuming it's the front coil.  Is this a safe assumption?

Also, Does anyone I have a extra set of 1st Gen Coils that they'd like to sell?  I'm looking for a spare too.  Can a 1st Gen use 2nd Gen coils?

Steve

Lancaster, MA