1st Gen front plug not firing

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 08:59:47 PDT 2011

check the connection of the low voltage wires to the coil, the lower gets knocked off. Also check the coil wire from the coil to the plug, the cables is screw post and often you have to unscrew it and cut a 1/4 inch off and thread them back on. Before you replace the coil

I am sure  the gen two coils would work if you can find a place to mount them. mounting is different