1st Gen front plug not firing

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Jun 21 18:08:08 PDT 2011

You could also have some cruft on the front plug due to water/mud/etc build up.  Have you tried pulling out the front cable and making sure there's no junk in there?  Use a cigar filter on the blow hole on the side to clean that out.  A surprising little amount can cause an outage.

Google "sv650 one cylinder rain" for all the reports of this problem.

#553 WERA / AFM