weird highbeam problem

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Mar 29 22:44:38 PDT 2011

So tonight the highbeam was randomly working again, and for the first time in my experience it cut out while I was using it.  Seems like some component is overloading and failing to carry current.   Still have no clue which component is failing, since the switch is working, the bulks are tested good/swapped...

#553 WERA / AFM