anyone got a spare first-gen double bubble?

Gregg Spears biknfool1 at aol.com
Tue May 3 09:21:59 PDT 2011

Joe,
 I have a 17-156-01 for sharkskinz...none double bubble new in bag....
Let me know....

Naw, I need the 1st gen "only works with sharkskinz" 17-156DB-01 version.

On May 2, 2011, at 10:29 PM, Chris Burgess wrote:
> I have a second gen is that could work.  Just let me know.
>
> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Jo Rhett <jorhett at fastlizardracing.com>wrote:
>
>> If anyone has a spare first-gen sharkskins double bubble I can
>> beg/borrow/buy or steal for this coming weekend that would be great.  ZG is
>> saying 4 weeks out, but they were 4 weeks out in early April too so ...
>>
>> --
>> Jo Rhett /  velociRaptor Racing
>> #553 WERA / AFM

Gregg Spears

SPEARS ENTERPRISES
15253 So Hwy 99
Manteca Ca 95336
(209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
 www.spearsenterprises.com
2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
2010 AFM #8 Overall
2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion

2010 AFM Production Champion
2009 AFM # 8 Overall

2009 AFM Production Champion
2008 WSMC Street Series #1
2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions
2007 WSMC Street Series #1
Over 200 class Championships
8 Time National #1