alternate bodywork for 1st gen

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue May 3 10:49:59 PDT 2011

At this point I've had standing orders for 17-156DB-01 for more than 4 months, and every time I call the distributors and they call ZG it's "3-4 weeks out".  Since the ZG screens will clearly be 3-4 weeks out until after the season is over, its seems I have no choice but to swap the bodywork for something that uses a screen I can get from multiple sources.

I had a list of places that made SV bodywork, but only Sharkskinz and Hotbodies are still around.  Any other choices for the 1st gen SV?

#553 WERA / AFM