alternate bodywork for 1st gen

Gregg Spears biknfool1 at aol.com
Wed May 4 09:25:03 PDT 2011

Joe,
    After 10 years of doing business with Zero Gravity, this is there business model, I order all of the time and it takes approx 3 weeks to get the order....with the way todays economy one can understand that such an obscured product would not be on the shelf.as far as going out of business, I would be very surprised.

I called ZG direct.  They say "3-4 weeks out" but they won't commit to the date
without an order, and won't provide a commitment date on order acceptance
either.  I suspect ZG is in the process of going out of business, which is what
concerns me about the 1st gen SharkSkinz requiring them.

Gregg Spears

SPEARS ENTERPRISES
15253 So Hwy 99
Manteca Ca 95336
(209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
 www.spearsenterprises.com
2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
2010 AFM #8 Overall
2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion

2010 AFM Production Champion
2009 AFM # 8 Overall

2009 AFM Production Champion
2008 WSMC Street Series #1
2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions
2007 WSMC Street Series #1
Over 200 class Championships
8 Time National #1