alternate bodywork for 1st gen

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed May 4 09:35:59 PDT 2011

As stated at the top of the thread, I've had standing orders with them since January and they haven't delivered.  When I called them they said they have no orders for that product, even though SharkSkinz says they also have outstanding orders with them since the beginning of the season.  So either their ordering system is completely fubar, or they are just ignoring this one product, or they are lying as they go out of business.

In all three situations, I have to take myself out of situation where I rely on them.  I'll be racing with no windscreen for the second race in a row, even though I originally placed my order with them in January, placed an order with a second distributor in March, and I still don't have the screens I ordered.  One distributor has already told me that they're not willing to keep calling ZG to get updates on their order -- that this is part of an ongoing trend from ZG and they are dropping their product line.

#553 WERA / AFM