alternate bodywork for 1st gen

dsapsis at comcast.net dsapsis at comcast.net
Wed May 4 09:43:54 PDT 2011

Did you actually place the order?

It seems two years ago when i was in the same situation, I called them and when asked if would buy two (the molds are in pairs) and informed that if i said yes, they would run the batch in the next run set (I think a week out or something) thats how I got them relatively quick.

If you only want one, I would go in with you on a spare.