alternate bodywork for 1st gen

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed May 4 14:22:08 PDT 2011

I don't want to pay money for a windscreen I don't want.  If someone wanted to lend me a non-double bubble I'd totally use it ;-)  Thankfully Ernie found one.

On May 4, 2011, at 11:56 AM, vik anderson wrote:
> Sounds to me like you are running with no windscreen by choice. Spears
> offered up one that you declined because it wasn't a double bubble. I won
> races with the non-double bubble, so if you're making hte choice to decline
> his offer, that's all on you.
>

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Jo Rhett <jorhett at fastlizardracing.com>wrote:
>
>> As stated at the top of the thread, I've had standing orders with them
>> since January and they haven't delivered.  When I called them they said they
>> have no orders for that product, even though SharkSkinz says they also have
>> outstanding orders with them since the beginning of the season.  So either
>> their ordering system is completely fubar, or they are just ignoring this
>> one product, or they are lying as they go out of business.
>>
>> In all three situations, I have to take myself out of situation where I
>> rely on them.  I'll be racing with no windscreen for the second race in a
>> row, even though I originally placed my order with them in January, placed
>> an order with a second distributor in March, and I still don't have the
>> screens I ordered.  One distributor has already told me that they're not
>> willing to keep calling ZG to get updates on their order -- that this is
>> part of an ongoing trend from ZG and they are dropping their product line.
>>
>> On May 4, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Gregg Spears wrote:
>>>   After 10 years of doing business with Zero Gravity, this is there
>> business model, I order all of the time and it takes approx 3 weeks to get
>> the order....with the way todays economy one can understand that such an
>> obscured product would not be on the shelf.as far as going out of
>> business, I would be very surprised.

>> the date
>> acceptance
>> is what
>>>>

>>> Gregg Spears
>>>
>>> SPEARS ENTERPRISES
>>> 15253 So Hwy 99
>>> Manteca Ca 95336
>>> (209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
>>> www.spearsenterprises.com
>>> 2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
>>> 2010 AFM #8 Overall
>>> 2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
>>> 2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion
>>>
>>> 2010 AFM Production Champion
>>> 2009 AFM # 8 Overall
>>>
>>> 2009 AFM Production Champion
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series #1
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
>>> 2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
>>> 2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
>>> 2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
>>> 2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
>>> 2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
>>> 2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions

#553 WERA / AFM