Looking for forks for '05 SV650

Gregg Spears biknfool1 at aol.com
Thu May 5 09:26:18 PDT 2011

Call Gerry @ http://www.gpframeandwheel.com/

He should be able to straighten them if they are not to bad......

Howdy,

Longtime SV650 List troll, first time writer.

After AFM round 2 I noticed my steering seemed a bit wonky so I dropped my
forks and found: WHAM! those things are super bent!

So if anybody has a pair of stock SV forks for a '05 SV650 (non-GSXR, I am
racing proddy) I would love to talk to you about purchasing them.

Thanks,
Ben

Gregg Spears

SPEARS ENTERPRISES
15253 So Hwy 99
Manteca Ca 95336
(209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
 www.spearsenterprises.com
2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
2010 AFM #8 Overall
2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion

2010 AFM Production Champion
2009 AFM # 8 Overall

2009 AFM Production Champion
2008 WSMC Street Series #1
2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions
2007 WSMC Street Series #1
Over 200 class Championships
8 Time National #1