Looking for forks for '05 SV650

Zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 09:51:22 PDT 2011

If there is no crease in them they can be fixed. As mentioned Garry can straighten them and is down in area. I also straighten them.
I have set I just bought for cartridge conversion and if you need them to make this weekend I can bring them down with me.

Thanks,

Zoran Vujasinovic
TWF Racing
775-786-4881