Looking for forks for '05 SV650

Ben Martinek keynesiandream at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:57:25 PDT 2011

Thanks guys, I called Gerry and he is going to take the forks Sat evening,
so should be a bit straighter Sunday morning.

@Zoran Thanks so much for the offer! I bought the bike from Scott Lewieski
(#69) and the forks ZX-6 internals, not sure about cartridges though. I will
have to double check with him.

-Ben