Looking for forks for '05 SV650

Zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 10:00:48 PDT 2011

Yes, those have cartridge. If they are to bent you can always move cartridges to new forks.
Problem with forks if they have crease is they are not safe to straighten. How much are they bent?

Thanks,

Zoran Vujasinovic
TWF Racing
775-786-4881
www.twfracing.com

On May 5, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Ben Martinek wrote:

> Thanks guys, I called Gerry and he is going to take the forks Sat evening,
> so should be a bit straighter Sunday morning.
>
> @Zoran Thanks so much for the offer! I bought the bike from Scott Lewieski
> (#69) and the forks ZX-6 internals, not sure about cartridges though. I will
> have to double check with him.
>
> -Ben
>
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:36 AM, E Montague server <afm199 at earthlink.net>wrote:
>
>> GP is good
>> On May 5, 2011, at 9:26 AM, Gregg Spears wrote:
>>
>>> Call Gerry @ http://www.gpframeandwheel.com/
>>>

>>> He should be able to straighten them if they are not to bad......
>>>

>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> Longtime SV650 List troll, first time writer.
>>>
>>> After AFM round 2 I noticed my steering seemed a bit wonky so I dropped
>> my
>>> forks and found: WHAM! those things are super bent!
>>>
>>> So if anybody has a pair of stock SV forks for a '05 SV650 (non-GSXR, I
>> am
>>> racing proddy) I would love to talk to you about purchasing them.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ben
>>>

>>> Gregg Spears
>>>
>>> SPEARS ENTERPRISES
>>> 15253 So Hwy 99
>>> Manteca Ca 95336
>>> (209)923-4684 Fax(209)923-4685
>>> www.spearsenterprises.com
>>> 2010 California State Champions 650 Twins
>>> 2010 AFM #8 Overall
>>> 2010 AFM Formula 4 Champion
>>> 2010 AFM 650 Twins Champion
>>>
>>> 2010 AFM Production Champion
>>> 2009 AFM # 8 Overall
>>>
>>> 2009 AFM Production Champion
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series #1
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series:550 Superbike Champions
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series: Formula Twins Lightweight Champions
>>> 2008 WSMC Street Series: Battle of the Twins Middleweight Champions
>>> 2008 AFM : 650 Production Champions
>>> 2008 LRRS: Formula 40 Lights Champions
>>> 2008 LRRS: Lightweight Grand Prix Champions
>>> 2008 LRRS: Lightweight Supersport Champions
>>> 2008 WERA NC Region:Lightweight Superbike Champions
>>> 2008 WERA NC Region:Formula 2 Champions