Looking for forks for '05 SV650

andy andy at prestonmedina.com
Thu May 5 10:33:34 PDT 2011

Do the newer bikes still have that horizontal hole that you can put a bar
through that the older bikes did ? When I did my GSXR conversion, I think
I had a case of Corona with a piece of wood across the top on either side,
of the bike with the bar throught the hole, rear stand, and a couple
gallons of water hanging off the back to keep it really tail heavy.
Surprising how much weight in compression a beer bottle with beer can hold
!

Andy