some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Wed May 11 13:34:41 PDT 2011

Um...Randy I went hog wild and build a stock displacment superbike motor
this year.  Lightened crank, lighter and stronger rods, lighter pistons but
same 14.1:1 CR.  I will say though, even after the rebuild the bike shifts
the same, funky as usual.
But Jo has successfully trolled us.  All this banter and he hasn't said a
word.

-Chris