some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Wed May 11 14:11:43 PDT 2011

Can I run my SV650 Superbike so I can experience all of that massive braking
into turn 11 at full speed instead of the nutured speed a stock pipe brings?

In any case Laguna or T-Hill don't have any hard braking areas that compare
with turn 3 at Pacific Raceways and turn 10 at RA.  Have you ever ridden
Pacific Raceways?

-Chris