some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:43:14 PDT 2011

Interesting... I know a number of people (Jason Pridmore for example)
who say "get your down shifts done as early as possible".  Key thing
was to be really slow on letting out the clutch on the last downshift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOax2ftgbNU

+1 on the 3500rpm idle... has helped me a fair bit IMHO.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic