my downshifting issues

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Thu May 12 09:38:08 PDT 2011

Since this didn't happen on one bike but it is on another, think about the
differences in the rear end.  The transmission and basic design of the motor
is the same between the generations so unless Z did something really special
I don't see how that'd make a difference.  So different shock?  Different
valving? Linkages differences?  Etc.  I suspect that is your answer as to
why it happens on the 1st gen but not the 2nd gen.
As to your steps....um yeah I agree that's alot.

-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104