some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Thu May 12 11:47:19 PDT 2011

I am in this same boat.  But sometimes its hard to ignore the entry into the
corner if you boutch it bad enough that you aren't in the right RPM range to
get a drive out of the corner or worst yet, your mind is still thinking
about how you screwed up the entry into the corner.  It is all linked
together so if this is something he thinks he needs to put behind him
(getting into corners smoother...not about braking harder) then this is what
he needs to resolve.

-Chris

--
WERA #104