some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

matthew patton pattonme at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 15:02:53 PDT 2011

I 4 finger brake and roll on/blip just fine. if you're forearm is straining or stiff your wrist won't move. Support upper body with your legs.

The adage is to go slow to go fast. braking duels is the most unimportant thing to work on. lengthen out the corner entry process (ie. "slow") and you'll be ready for the turn. Personally my braking is done all vertical and I'm on the throttle before I even get to the apex.